thefuckup: (THIS IS AWESOME)
Thomas "TJ" Hammond ([personal profile] thefuckup) wrote2014-07-09 10:48 pm

004; video

[Don't mind TJ. He's just laughing his ass off, possibly in one of the common rooms. Yeah, let's say he's in a common room, sprawled on the couch.]

This is awesome. Best flood ever-- I mean way, way better than my first one. [He'll never forget that damn flood. Stupid birds...] And, you know, for some of you? This is really an improvement.

Anyway. [He stifles his laughter.] Uh. I guess I should-- [Shrug.] Help out. So, if anyone needs some men's clothes, let me know.

[And if anyone wants to push TJ off the couch or whatever for laughing at everyone, go ahead and spam off this post.]
looseedges: (crossing you out)

[personal profile] looseedges 2014-07-10 06:04 am (UTC)(link)
I am so tempted to come over there and kick your ass. [Needy could probably do it, too. Especially now that she - er, he? - is a little less petite.]
looseedges: (my best friend you're talking about)

[personal profile] looseedges 2014-07-10 06:56 pm (UTC)(link)
Speak for yourself. I miss my tits, TJ. They were some pretty great tits, if I do say so myself. And between the fact that you have a dick and you like other dicks, I think you're already way too into penises to be impartial.
looseedges: (tonight's their last show)

[personal profile] looseedges 2014-07-10 10:15 pm (UTC)(link)
Are you telling me you don't?
looseedges: (sandbox love never dies)

[personal profile] looseedges 2014-07-17 11:12 pm (UTC)(link)
[Okay, fine, she's just laughing at that.] A "dick connoisseur"?
neverfeltbetter: (Default)

[Video]

[personal profile] neverfeltbetter 2014-07-10 04:35 pm (UTC)(link)
Laugh it up while you can. There's always the next time.

[But really, even though he's currently a she, Crichton isn't all that bothered either. He could be, but why waste the energy? He likes TJ's plan better: just smile and go with it.]
neverfeltbetter: (Default)

[Video]

[personal profile] neverfeltbetter 2014-07-11 03:35 am (UTC)(link)
[Crichton tried the spa out too, but maybe not in the same way. His nails look great though.]

In that case get a nice picture of this.

[Yes, he is doing a hair flip again. This long hair business is fun for him, so he making the most of it too. ]
neverfeltbetter: (Default)

[Video]

[personal profile] neverfeltbetter 2014-07-16 09:30 pm (UTC)(link)
I grew up as the middle child of two sisters. You learn some things.

[Flip flip.]
bodilesswarrior: (Byron - Default)

[personal profile] bodilesswarrior 2014-07-10 05:53 pm (UTC)(link)
Yes, I'm very handsome, thank you. [His voice is wry, but really. Where's the lie?] What's your size? [Turns out his female counterpart doesn't have such a different fashion sense, but none of that is fitting him.]
bodilesswarrior: (Byron - Pensive)

[personal profile] bodilesswarrior 2014-07-11 02:19 pm (UTC)(link)
32 could work. [Everything is on the internet, bro.]
bodilesswarrior: (Byron - Default)

[personal profile] bodilesswarrior 2014-07-16 09:03 pm (UTC)(link)
[He hesitates, which is ridiculous, and then he nods.]

506. ...Thank you.